Wednesday 18 March 2015

Chapter 1
The great escape


One sunny day in Milan (so people thought) in the great amphitheatre the gladiators fought, my name Galactus and I guess you’re here for the stories of my adventures. So I was about to enter the arena when I heard an army of noises right outside the walls. I did not really care but what I did not know was those people who were shouting were the key to my escape. I was facing the best gladiator Deanicos, then before the fight a flaming fire ball hit the centre of the arena I said to Deanicos ‘’let’s get out of here.’’ We went flying to the gate and with our maces we knocked down the gates and made a run for it.


Chapter 2
The journey


We got are horses and we made our way into Asia and enter Mongolia to join the hoard of Genghis khan. When we got to the border of Milan’s territory we looked back at the gate to see men that looked like barbarians attacking the walls. We made our way to the Alps. When we had passed the we ended up in France Deanicos said ‘’are we going to Paris’’ I said ‘’no we are going to Mongolia’’ so we travelled through Germany, Poland and a few other countries until we reached Mongolia and saw a big wooden building with lots of yurts. ‘’This is it the home of the hoard of Genghis khan’’ I said, a man came to us he said he was Genghis khan. We  bowed when he said that, ‘’who are you’’ he said: ‘’we are former roman gladiators’’ said Deanicos, ‘’we are here to join you.’’ I said ‘’alright prepare to attack Persia!’’Genghis said ‘’send a message to Subatoi saying attack Russia’’ said Genghis. ‘’Yes’’ trembled the messenger so we marched to Persia.


Chapter 3
The raid of Persia


So we marched to Persia with an army of hundreds. We smashed through the gates with our great trebuchet and we attacked the houses and got the trebuchet to the castle to knock it down. We got their riches and travelled back to Mongolia, but, what we found when we got back were piles of rubble. ‘’The Kara Katai have come back’’said a spearman. ‘’I know’’ grumbled the great khan ‘’ who are the Kara katai’’ said Deanicos ‘’ they are a civilization ruled by kushluk’’ said a solider.


Chapter 4
The search for kushluk


When subatoi retuned Genghis said ‘’where are your men’’ subatoi reply was ‘’the evil Kara kitai ambushed us me and this spearman, the spearman said ‘’it was brutal’’. So we marched through the rocky cliffs in till we saw the home of the Kara kitai    

Louis Anderson YEAR 5

No comments:

Post a Comment