Wednesday 18 March 2015

Introduction
I had never practised for the fight in two days and my friend had practised loads but not enough to beat a proper gladiator. Maybe enough to beat a lion?  I was scared, proper scared. I could not practice now because Mum needed my help. All I had to do was kill someone who was trained loads which would be very hard.

CHAPTER ONE
The big fight!
It was only 10mins till the fight and still I had not practised. I wanted to run but I did not because my Mum would miss me lots. Soon it was time. Me and my Mum set off to the arena,  “Mum I’m scared” I said.  “Don’t be sweet heart” (which is what she calls me sometimes). When we arrived I was terrified, I was walking in to the arena when I saw who it was I was fighting against, it was my friend! Would he kill me? I asked myself. Well, anyway I was calming down but I was still a bit scared.  I moved around the arena waving my sword and so did my friend. Soon I had blood dripping from my lip and my foot. After a while I was laying on the floor with my friend about to chop me in half …..suddenly I was pulled underground…      


No comments:

Post a Comment